JSTEP Our Junior Student Training & Enrichment Program is designed to raise indigenous leaders in the community. The program is open to students within the age range of 13-16 years old during the school year who show leadership potential.
SUMMER BIBLE CAMP A free nine-week Summer Bible Camp for children in the community includes lunch, crafts, games & Bible lessons. It provides a safe place for children to spend their summer days.
- SPORTS CAMP Sports camps including Basketball, Football and Soccer Camps take place during the summer and spring. The camps are free and open to kids ages 5 and up.
- DANCE CAMP The Dance Camp is a weekly summer intensive for kids ages 5 and up. Students will learn basic dance skills, discipline and a routine to be performed at one of our community events.
- CODING CAMP As part of the JSTEP program, Coding Camp intensives take place during Summer and throughout the school year. Youth learn the basics of coding.
- ART CAMP The Art Camp is a weekly summer intensive for kids ages 5 and up. Students will learn basic art skills and work with different mediums.
- AWAY CAMP The JSTEP Away Camp is a fun filled discipleship weekend. For many JSTEP students the outdoor camping experience is their very first time leaving the city. The Away Camp is designed for students to spend time away and experience God through worship and teaching. Outdoor activities such as swimming, zip line, basketball, nature walks, campfires are also included.